Subject: [Leica] Neal's PAW weeks 39 &41
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 18:37:53 -0400

I finished up the film in my R7 this weekend.
Week 39 I saw while driving one of the back roads near my house, I liked the various colors.

http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/stop.jpg.html

Week 41 is of my friend John Kuhl (Cool) in a rare pensive mood.  John is one of the coolest people under pressure that I have ever known, hence the sort
of play on words title.

http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/kuhl.jpg.html

Finally I did have an alternate this week, three generations of the Peterson men. Grandpop, Pop, and the boys at the North-South Skirmish Association
Nationals in Winchester Va. this past weekend.

http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/3G.jpg.html

As usual questions and comments welcome

Neal F