Subject: Re: [Leica] first leica gallery photo upload
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 08:22:03 +0200

Mark,

It is an interesting scene, certainly, but I feel that this type of
picture has to be sharp. This is not like Steve's recent street photo
which was not sharp either, but there we had the strong human element to
make the image interesting. With a rock formation, however, one really
needs to see the details for real impact. Perhaps you were too excited
about the huge wave...

Nathan

mjr@grok.org wrote:
> I've had my Leica M6ttl for a few months now, and I recently took it with me
> to Australia, where I could really see what she could do, and where I
> captured this image:  http://www.leica-gallery.net/mjr/image-34554.html.
> Ironically, I had taken several of this rock formation, and was about to
> leave, when a huge wave crashed behind the arch, leaving the waterfall a
> moment later.  I grabbed the shot as quickly as I could, and I think it
> turned out pretty nicely.  What do you all think?  Thanks for your comments.
>
> Mark

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland