Subject: RE: [Leica] FW: RIP - Manuel Alvarez Bravo
From: "Dave Myers" <myers@beautifulmichigan.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 19:40:26 -0400

My wife Kathy and I saw a small exhibit of some of his photos at the Chicago
Institute of Art a few months ago.  It was in celebration of his 100th
birthday.  I have always admired his work.  Seeing them in person was very
impressive.  Particularly the one showing the murdered, striking worker --
one of his most famous pieces.  Very powerful.

Dave