Subject: Re: [Leica] CL meter question
From: "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:21:29 -0700

Lew,
After I found my CL at a flea market (!), I had a CLA done and the meter
calibrated for silver batteries.  Works perfectly.  Otherwise, you'll drive
yourself nuts trying to source the mercury batteries regularly.  I'm sure
Sherry can do the same calibration for you when you send it in for the CLA -
which is a good idea anyway, especially with an old CL.

Sherry does great work, btw.  She did a wonderful job on my M6 a few months
ago.  Took only a couple of weeks.  Her coordinates:

Sherry Krauter
Golden Touch Quality Camera Repair
118 Purgatory Road
Campbell Hall, New York 10916