Subject: RE: [Leica] 90mm lenses -- Summicron or Elmarit?
From: "leirex@access4less.net" <leirex@access4less.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:46:34 -0400

Hello,

  I also have heard about the pre-AA 90 Summicron and tried it to see
myself.  It was very pleasing to me with b & w pictures.  I would say it
all depends on what type of photography you want.  The pre-AA 90 Summicron
might not be up to the latest 90 Elmarit but pretty comparable with the old
Elmarit in my book.

Regards,
David