Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm lenses #2
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:27:15 +0200

James,

I used to have the 90mm Elmarit and bought the 90mm Apo Summicron as
soon as it came out. It is a bigger lens, but does not feel too heavy,
and viewfinder obstruction is not an issue--you can easily see the
entire 90mm frame. It is a wonderful lens and the extra stop and better
performance are well worth the slightly larger size.

Nathan