Subject: [Leica] speaker's corner, london
From: "Lanteri, Lucian" <Lucian.Lanteri@edexcel.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:46:35 +0100

hello again leica-ites -

In the absense of a PAW I've got a couple of images which I invite you to
look at.  (The PAW is on my lengthy 'to-do' list at the moment).

Speakers' Corner in Hyde park attracts an assortment of folks, some hot
under the collar - most good natured, all with something to say.  it's a
great place for taking photos.

Here's a shot of a preacher - http://feral.i8.com/uk/cf_uk021.jpg

And a shot of a guy toting a duckboard, which I call 'Valentine' -
http://feral.i8.com/uk/cf_uk018.jpg

I created a page with images from Speakers' Corner
http://feral.i8.com/uk/speakers.html  (Lots of pop-up advertising.  It's a
free ISP.  Switching ISPs is also on my to-do list.  Please don't harangue
me about it).

Any constructive comments always appreciated.  (I subscribe to the digest,
so there's a delay in me receiving them).

Best Regards,
Lucian.

Look out for Edexcel's new look website from the end of October on
www.edexcel.org.uk

Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person) , you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case , you
should destroy this message, and please notify us immediately.
Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent
to Internet e-mail for messages of this kind.
Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this
message are not given or endorsed by my firm or employer unless
otherwise indicated by an authorised representative independent
of this message.