Subject: [Leica] Speakers Corner - London
From: "Lanteri, Lucian" <Lucian.Lanteri@edexcel.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:09:26 +0100

Hi there -

I was taking photographs of Speakers at Speakers Corner in London on Sunday
29/09.  A guy wandered up and told me that he had 4 Leicas and lots of other
cameras besides... was that anyone in this group?  I was too eager to take
photographs (the light was disappearing) to actually ask the guy's name - is
it anybody in this group?  If so, sorry I didn't stop to chat too long!

BTW, I'm sure everyone's aware of it, but Speaker's Corner is certainly
fertile ground for photographers! I'll try to get some of my photos of it up
on my website ASAP.

Best Regards,
Lucian Lanteri.
http://feral.i8.com

Watch the Edexcel Achievement in Education Awards 2002 over the
internet - available from July 12 - by registering free of charge at
www.edexcel.commlive.com  The broadcast will be held on
archive for three months.
Further information about the awards can be found at
www.edexcel.org.uk/achievement

Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person) , you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case , you
should destroy this message, and please notify us immediately.
Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent
to Internet e-mail for messages of this kind.
Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this
message are not given or endorsed by my firm or employer unless
otherwise indicated by an authorised representative independent
of this message.