Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: LNIB Contax G2 w/45f2.0 and TLA200 flash
From: "Art Sala" <artsala@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 19:32:14 -0700

Contax G2 with 45mmf2.0 lens and TLA200 flash. About six weeks old and six
rolls of film through it. Like new. Complete with boxes, instructions and
whatever else originally came with it. Purchased new USA with USA warranty
(transferable?). New = $1,400. Asking US$850.00 includes shipping within
USA.

Well, since using M's for longer than I care to remember, I had a bug up my
ass to try "my first" auto-focus camera.  Though a thoroughly impressive
camera, the G2 is not my cup of tea.  For the curious, you can now
experience the G2 at my expense.  Maybe you'll love it!

Cheers,

Arturo

Replies: Reply from "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com> ([Leica] New Leica Photos Online)
Reply from "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com> ([Leica] Leica Items For Sale)