Subject: [Leica] FOM2
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 11:54:04 +1000

Hi all,

I'm back in town, and I've taken aweek off work to catch up and
finalize this year's fom2 project. It will take me a day or two to
catch up and then I'll be writing more. There is still a "working
week" left for all of you (and me) to get those images in. Please
excuse me if I'm slow, but there is alot of work to catch up on and
finish, and the end of year rush is always lots of "fun"

Cheers