Subject: [Leica] Some night shots on Leica and Nikon
From: rtansa <rtansa@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 10:46:41 +0800 (SGT)

Hello Friends
Deepavali is around the corner and fellow SLUGger YZ Lee and I spent Sat walking around Little India with our cameras. I could not sleep altough I tried to go to bed early on Sat night, so I went down myself again to the same place rather late, but there was still a lot of activity. (Sorry YZ, didnt call because it was late ! ) I spent the wee  hours of this ( Sunday ) morning prcessing and scanning, and here are some images.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=248427

I used a Leica R8 and the 50 1.4 all day, and also carried my M6 TTL with a 50 cron. In the evening I packed an old Nikon F with the 50mm 1.2 Nikkor, non AI. I shot APX 400 on the Leica, and Tri X rated at 800 ASA on the Nikon. Rodinal 1:50 for the APX and XTOL 1:1 for the TriX.

Hope you will like the pictures, comments to help me improve always welcomed.

Rgds
Roland
Singapore

Replies: Reply from "Dizel" <webmaster@fucha.pl> (Re: [Leica] Some night shots on Leica and Nikon - metoo :))