Subject: [Leica] A SLUG outing on Saturday....
From: rtansa <rtansa@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 09:12:11 +0800 (SGT)

Sat morning yesterday, Slugger Y Z , Dennis and I went shooting at an old part of town. While everyone was carrying our Leica's, of course, I also dragged my 4x5 along. I have not processed my Leica film but here is the first instalment shot on 4x5. I hope I wont upset you guys on the List by posting the 4x5 shots first. Comments always appreciated.
Film was 4x5 Tmax 100, rated 100 ASA and developed in Rodinal 1:50. Tripod mounted Wista 45 DXIII with a Apo Symmar 150 5.6

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=250090

Thanks for looking.

Rgds
Roland