Subject: Re: [Leica] Latest PAW now online
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 09:35:04 -0000

Hi Jeffrey,

I see you have a new camera to keep in your shirt pocket ;-)
This is a very nice portrait.  I like the muted colours and the way the
doorway frames the subject.  There is teensy weensy bit of a disagreement
chez Pope, as Karin prefers the alternate.  But I control the keyboard, so
my vote counts!

Regards

Mark