Subject: RE: [Leica] Hunt's Show??
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 20:49:19 -0500

Hello Edward,

For at least the past 2 years, Hunt's has had their show in store,
in Melrose, not at the Trade Center on the waterfront.  It's not
1/10 of the fun, but I still go.   It's a good time to check out the
offerings of all the major manufacturers.  The _real_ show
of course is the week after, when they have their used
camera sale from the equipment traded in the week before.
But it's just not the same show that it used to be.

- - Phong