Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW -- Criticism or Stroking?
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:19:13 -0500

I on the other hand oppose the form suggested by Joe.
Not knowing Joe, at first I thought he was kidding.
The scales suggest an order, a consistence and a
permanence which  to me do not exist.

I much prefer the free format; if you have something to
say, then say it; if you don't, don't.  As simple as that.
If you are moved to say Wow, then Wow is it.  We
don't need no stinking submission form.

The left brain should know when to leave the right
one alone.

- - Phong