Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW -- Criticism or Stroking?
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:34:54 -0700

sho'  nuff Mark... but...  if all these serious people are so serious about photography,
why are they wasting their time on the LUG in the first place...?

Doing everything but showing their pictures... (after all they are above that sort of
thing).

....Steve ( working an 80 hour week,   then doing my photography cause I love it,  and
making no  money from it, so I can't be serious ) Barbour