Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW -- Criticism or Stroking?
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 23:27:25 -0700

Hi Ellis, the  PAW  ebb and flow is both criticism and stroking....

and certainly I respect you for having the wisdom and courage to ask....

I am a serious amateur who wants to learn, and I benefit from both caresses and bruises.

You have not yet shown your photos , nor shared your reactions or criticisms to other
people's work, but  you are critical of both.  I think that may mean you are ready to
become a real participant  in the PAW experience....welcome.

Steve