Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW -- Criticism or Stroking?
From: "eric korenman" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:42:41 -0500

I cringe and plaster a fake-o smile on my face everytime a friend or family
member brings out the 7 rolls (all printed poorly) of 'us in front of the
Duomo, she in front of the palazzo, me in the museo'. I can't stand it. I
sometimes forget myself and go into 'photo editor' mode, quickly shuffling
through the photos - worse, I end up stopping on a mildly good composition
and blurt out 'Now THAT is nice'. Implying the rest of the snap-snaps are
crap..

Don't flame me - I treat my vacation snaps the same way.
10 rolls usually boils down to 5 photos that I risk showing to others.

God help you when your friends hand the stack with doubles..

Eric