Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW week 44 nf
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:01:46 -0800

Neal,

Awesome, stupendous, marvelissimo. Oops wait, it was not taken with a
Leica......

On a more serious note, I like this photograph very much. It is pleasant,
serene. The center of interest is compelling and well placed within the
composition.
The background, if somewhat dark and ominous, is unobtrusive, out of focus,
and helps concentrate the eye on the subject.
The cropping is correct, again it directs the eye to the center of interest,
the birds.
On a scale of 1-10 I would give it an 8. Well done.

By the way, encourage your daughter to use the Rebel more.

Joe