Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW -- Criticism or Stroking?
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:47:42 -0800

My reasoning for the "submission form" is to solicit a more complete
appraisal of the picture being viewed.
The picture may be awesome, but to the individual who is trying to learn the
intricacies of composition, lighting, depth of focus, center of interest,
etc, awesome does not have much meaning.

In the last 8 hours two questions have been asked that to some may be
routine but to the novice may be daunting: "the sunny-16 rule" and
"short/broad lighting".
These are individuals hungry to learn. Maybe many those who post photos
deserve to have more complete descriptions of our reaction to their
offerings.

Joe Codispoti