Subject: Re: [Leica] leica tattoos
From: Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:57:42 -0800

>I was talking to some friends of mine who have tattoos. About the fact that
>I'm one of the few people my age that doesn't have any. That got me to
>thinking maybe I could get a leica camera tattooed on my arm or heck maybe
>one on each forearm. While I'm at it I could get "I Love Garry Winogrand"
>too. So if you sere to have a leica tattoo what body and lens would you
>choose?-daniel

My first choice - emphatically - would be someone else's body.

However.

Just in case you are referring to what Leica body and lens, it would
depend a little on what appendage or other area of (your) body you
wish to subject to this.

If it's to be on your belly, maybe a suitably rotund Noctilux in
forced perspective with a distant, small M body. This might age well,
and if you gained weight, might turn into an f/0.7 NoctiExtraLux.

If you don't take airplanes a lot and wear tanktops, the very rare
Leica rifle from the thirties might look good on one, or both of your
arms.

If you intend on being a bit more discreet, and don't necessarily
want to show it to any except those most near and dear, a Leica 250
spread across both rear cheeks would be novel. How long a lens you
put on that is a personal matter.

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design