Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW week 44 nf
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 22:07:28 -0400

Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:04:44 -0700
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>

 Hackensack NJ Flamingos, not nearly as rare as the Princeton NJ Flamingo.....

we may have to run it by Doug Herr....Steve

> I went out to test my daughter's EOS Rebel, which has been sitting in a closet for about
3 years, so that my sister-in-law could use it when she goes to Italy next
> week. When I chanced upon a flock of the rare and illusive New Jersey Flamingo. Luckily
I had the 80-300 zoom so I could capture them before they flew off.
> Of course you would have to ship them Fed-Ex air freight for em to fly off anywhere..
;-)

> http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/njf1.jpg.html
>

> Neal F

Steve,

These are more than likely the rarer Princeton sub-species as the shot was taken in Neshanic Sta. about 8 miles from Princeton. Further they would have
had to cross the Turnpike and several Interstates to have made it from Hackensack, a difficult task with plastic wings that are moulded to your body. Also
they seemed to be heading in the direction of Princeton. :-)

Neal F