Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW week 44 nf
From: "Frank Farmer"<frankandaubrey@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:57:40 -0500

Bill,

I'm also in Jackson - Woodland Hills/Fondren.  You?  I think I sent out the
"any Luggers in Ms" post a while back and a fellow from Vicksburg mentioned
you.  I tried to send you and e-mail but it was returned for some reason.
Anyway, the only response I received was from him.  Good to hear from you.
I'd love to get together to shoot and discuss things Leica.

Frank