Subject: Re: [Leica] .......M 90mm.....
From: Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 00:29:48 -0500

One good place to start is Erwin Puts' Leica Lens Compendium 10/11 pages of
discussion and  on 90mm Leica lenses.  Another is Leica Camera and Lens
Pocket Book (I have the 6th Edition) which identifies about a dozen versions
of 90mm lenses, including in many cases, listing of production quantities by
year.  The information in the two books, both published by Hove Books, can
be quite complementary.

AGS