Subject: Re: [Leica] Aussie bits and pieces.
From: "Lisa Spaulding" <lspaulding@unitedcb.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 11:53:16 -0800

Most times I sit in envy of your work and even as a departure from your 'norm', I find the 1st & last photos in this piece stunning.  Excellent view, as always.
Lisa

>>> rheyman@bigpond.net.au 11/01/02 12:17AM >>>
Hi everyone,

As a portrait photographer trying to scratch out a living, I rarely take
the time to do any pics for myself, but on a recent trip out west and
another to Sydney I made the effort and exposed a few rolls for myself.
These shots are unusual for a number of reasons.

1. They are colour,
2. I used tranny for most of them,
3. there are no people in them

http://www.leica-gallery.net/heymanphoto/folder-3448.html

Since this is a radical departure from my comfort zone, I would really
appreciate some critiques, good or bad.

Sorry I haven't filled in any form requesting criticism. Hope you will
do so anyway.

Rob

- --
Rob Heyman M.Photog