Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera Stats
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 16:56:17 -0700

I have several friends with Rebels and they are great cameras. One
shoots at least fifty rolls a year and have had the camera for almost
ten years. My only complaint is their use of uv filters. With lenses so
cheap, why bother?

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com> (Re: [Leica] Camera Stats)