Subject: Re: [Leica] PAWs - Shameless family snapshots OR Serious Portraits (you decide...)
From: "Tom Smart" <tom@sleepytom.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 20:26:11 -0600

Perfect.  Yes, that does make the difference.  Back when the "PAW snapshots"
discussion was going around and somebody suggested adding "serious
portraits" as a tag line to the subject I thought it would be funny to give
two descriptions for each of my images; one for the "snapshot" impression
and another for the "serious portrait" description.  I gave up before going
that far, but your descriptions fill in beautifully.

Stephen King once tried to recreate himself writing under pseudonyms and
tried to find out if he could become big with small-time marketing.  I think
he was discovered before he found out.

Tom