Subject: [Leica] Re: FS: Photo books and prints.
From: "Paul T. Winkfield" <pwink@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 09:27:14 -0500

Hi Guys:

I would suggest one better; look at www.lensworks.com
for their use of technology in producing low cost, quality
prints. I watched these guys analyze and embrace this digital/internet wave
over the years and I think it's a lesson in itself! (someone should give
them Honorary PhDs!)

If memory serves me right Ralph Gibson self publish his books, creating his
own publishing company. Today we can just employ Kinko's!
<paul>

Noel said:

I have had discussions with Ted Grant, and his frustrations in getting an
antholgy of his life work (to date) published. There is no source of funding
to get the project of the ground. Maybe Ted has to take a marketing lesson
from Alfie. (God knows he doesn't need a photography lesson from him)

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: FS: Photo books and prints.)