Subject: [Leica] Re: FS: Photo books and prints & Lenswork Magazine
From: "Paul T. Winkfield" <pwink@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 23:00:05 -0500

Hi Guys,

I'm sorry about the misspelling of Lenswork URL, I get LUG in digest form.
Just received the latest.

Lenswork as a magazine is the greatest, I'm amazed it
haven't been spoken of more in this group.  If you buy latest copy, #43,
Ralph Gibson is interviewed, very funny!
He should do Conan's show, and there's a picture story on the la charreada -
the Mexican rodeo by David Shaw what's so interesting? he has pics of the
lady riders, to this day they ride side-saddle!

On contacting Alfie, he doesn't have a home 'net connection as of now...we
get together at monthly PLUG and camera club meetings.  My guess he submits
FS item via his job's net connection..
<paul>