Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 44 Diversity in Ptown
From: Rob Heyman <rheyman@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 10:10:50 +1000

Works for me! Placing the heads at the extreme top of the frame only serves to concentrate the eye onto
the main subject, namely the sculpture. If the heads were complete and the girls' faces were closer to
the the "golden third" there is a danger that the attention would be drawn to these faces.  There is just
enough information in the image to ensure that there is no amiguity. Less is more!
Rob

George Lottermoser wrote:

> Don Dorydorysrus@mindspring.com (Don Dory)11/3/029:18 AM
>
> >http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1101050
> Interesting image. Was the cropping of the women passing by's heads intentional? Doesn't work for me.
> --

Rob Heyman M.Photog
32 Binyara Street
CHAPEL HILL   Qld   4069