Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 44 Diversity in Ptown
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 21:14:28 -0500

George, thanks for looking.  This is a case of sorta intentional.  I have a
ten shot series of people looking at her but this one seemed best at making
it all sort of impersonal.  Another factor was that I needed something to
block the sun which was flaring out my lens.

The last factor in choosing this image was balance to the main subjects
gaze.  So I agree with you that a 19mm lens would have been just about right
to improve the image.  That or miss my flight out of Boston and shoot an
hour later when the sun had see behind the buildings.  Working on the street
means that frequently the image could be improved if only.

I appreciate your comment and agree that more of the head would probably
improve the image.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com