Subject: Re: [Leica] Decisions, decisions: Brooks Veriwide vs. RF 21mm vs. ?
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 19:40:42 -0600

I have a Brooks Veriwide, and if you can get it with the Leitz finder that
belongs to it, (same as the 21mm finder, just marked differently) you'll
have a fine piece of gear.   I don't use it too much, but it is not much
more to deal with in size and weight than an M.

Remarkable camera, there is a later model of it than mine that has a
renovable roll film back, and can use polaroid as well, I think.   I do not
have any reference material here, so I can't give details.

Sonny