Subject: RE: [Leica] One day I'll bite the bullet and do a PAW!
From: rodgersd@fosterfarms.com
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 10:11:54 -0800

Mark,

>>Finally, nice shot - I like the perspective.  Whereabouts in France was
this
http://www.lightcurves.com/gallery1/image3.htm.  taken?<<

Thanks! Chateau de Fontainbleau. One of those extremely photogenic places
where it's difficult to take a bad shot. :-)

Your scanning comments were very interesting. All the complexities
surrounding software and drivers definately adds a whole new element to
photography. OTOH, should we refer to it as photography, or imaging?

Dave