Subject: [Leica] Opportunities galore
From: rodgersd@fosterfarms.com
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 15:08:22 -0800

Just attended the large annual photo swap meet. Really struck me what a
great time it is for those who prefer conventional film and paper
processing, over digital. Not much Leica at the swap. But I did buy a mint
63 El-Nikkor and a Jobo for very little. Now I can replace my hazy Focotar
and process my own E6.

In terms of printing time I'm about 50-50 conventional and digital. I get
one-tenth the output with conventional printing, but ten times the quality.
I think I'm more creative, in a classic sense, when I photograph and print
with silver.

DaveR