Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Lenswork Magazine
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 11:01:30 -0800

Greetings Ted:

While I am a mere rookie of 30 years compared to you half century....... I
relate entirely to your idea as described in this post. I relate to it so
completely, it is exactly why I left my staff position with a local paper
several years ago. I simply wanted to work with things as I found them, or
saw them, but my editors always had different ideas.. and agendas. Which was
fine.. but it was not for me.

I hope some day to see those archives in Canda... preferably before their
creator has gone ahead!

Take care Ted..

Jim

J.A. Gatlin Photography