Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Lenswork Magazine
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 18:39:47 -0500

I think we too often confuse being objective - which is impossible, as
we all bring to our shooting, reporting, writing, painting, etc., all
our prejudices, beliefs and life experiences - with being fair and
honest, which means being aware of all our prejudices, beliefs and life
experiences and doing our honest best to make sure that they do not
color our vision.

And, btw, I think John Brownlow hit the proverbial nail on the head with
his comment about the difference between photojournalism and documentary
photography.

B. D.