Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG mini-meeting Palo Alto
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 18:06:46 -0800

Yes, it was a pleasure to once again meet and greet Gary Todoroff. And
introduce him to the staff at KSP. Even though Gary was visiting, he bought
lunch - thanks Gary...  :-)

Gary is doing some very interesting things in Eureka. His photography of
the northwest is spectacular as are his Cibachrome and digital prints.

I introduced him to Terry Shuchat (KSP's owner) and Gary got to ask Terry
questions about his huge Leica collection (on display, upstairs, in the
darkroom department.) The display is massive and covers everything from the
beginning until now.

Yes, what I am working on will be of great interest to photographers. Can't
let the cat out of the bag just yet. But soon.

Thanks again for the lunch Gary,

:-)

Jim