Subject: Re: [Leica] Get a calender?
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:41:48 -0500

At 05:57 PM 11/9/02 -0500, you wrote:

>-Hi Tina-
>     Well - can we buy one of the Presbyterian or Unicef calendars from
>someone? It's a worthy cause, even with one great photo!
>     EC

Hi, Edward -

I checked with the presbytery office but the calendars for this year are
all gone.  UNICEF sells theirs through their catalogue.  Once you get on
their mailing list, you'll get plenty of offers for calendars, cards, etc.  ;-)

Here is their web site: http://www.supportunicef.org/orders2.html

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com