Subject: RE: [Leica] Fascinating report on National Public Radio
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:23:56 -0500

The name has immediately grabbed at some neurons that were last fired
when I was media director at The Med School....If I'm not mistaken, she
was doing research on learning disabilities, which she believed were
visual in nature - I recall visiting her lab and seeing some experiment
involving - sorry, PETA fans - monkeys. In fact, I also seem to recall
interviewing her as she lay sprawled on a couch, VERY pregnant. But
maybe I'm smoking crack. :-)

B. D.