Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: PAW: Early Snow in Montreal
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:33:55 -0500

Remember, Phong, that every experiment is a success, because we learn
something from it. (I know, that sounds like total bullshit, but if you
think about it, it's true. :-))

As to the cameras and lenses, I was more interested in the digital/film
question than the lenses used. One of the drawbacks of the digital SLRs
is that they don't give you anything like a micro prism to make manual
focusing easier.

Best

B. D.