Subject: [Leica] Re: Phong's Montreal Photos on Digital with R lenses
From: Cummer <cummer@netvigator.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 07:56:12 +0800

Hi Phong,
Enjoyed your photos especially of the Mont Royal Cemetery where I
used to roam in the late 1960's with my Olypmus Pen FT loaded with
Tri X. As a new (3 days) owner of a Canon D60 who intends to use his
Leica R lenses on it, I welcome any and all advice from luggers who
are already using this body (or the D30) with R lenses. I am
particularly concerned about whether the 19mm Elmarit R and the 50mm
Summilux R can be used. Or do the rear elements of these lenses
intrude too far into the mirror box?
Thanks in advance
Howard Cummer
Hong Kong