Subject: [Leica] Re: Rollei 35RF old news but good
From: Cummer <cummer@netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 16:36:50 +0800

Thanks John for the Url to the Rollei site. The 35RF is, of course, a
re-badged Bessa R2, with different frame lines for 40mm 50mm and 80mm
lenses. I like the idea that there will only be one frame line
showing in the viewfinder for each lens focal length, and I think the
body might be a good platform for any 40mm Summicrons that former
Leica CL owners still have around (like me). I think its great that
Mr Kobayashi was worked another variation on the Bessa R series. It
is amazing what he and his colleagues have produced in the last three
years.
Howard
Hong Kong