Subject: Re: [Leica] A Weekend in the Sierras
From: Wade Heninger <heninger@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 07:42:49 -0800

At 06:27 PM 11/13/2002 -0500, Carl Pultz wrote:

>Of the still-lifes, I like the doorknob shot the best, by far, Wade. What
>a print that'll make!

Yes, that one is my fav too.   That and the paper soilders.

>The other detail photos are interesting ideas, but I keep wishing there
>was just a little more of the object or context shown, like the typewriter,

Yes, that has been a common thread with the drugstore details.  I'm going
to play around with taking a step or two back next time and see what I get
as a comparison. Stay tuned.

>or the church, where I'd trade most of the wall on the right for more of
>that fantastic porch ceiling. Sure like the approach, though, and the B&W
>technique is lovely.

Yes, that porch ceiling was amazing.  I was soo into the brick (love brick,
live in CA where you can't build with it).
w a d e  h e n i n g e r
i n t e r a c t i o n  d e s i g n
a d o b e  s y s t e m s ,  i n c .