Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Winter up there - was Shoot more! - was LensworkMagazine
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 20:29:31 -0500

Doesn't sound very appealing to me at all Nathan... the winter that is.

I can imagine the daily weather forecast:

"Well Good Morning folks, it's 7 AM and darker than the inside of your
pocket at midnight. We'll have a great big 5 hours of daylight today
with the sun kissing the horizon.  That'll be followed by hours and
hours of gloomy dark... and we'll probably get some snow and/or cold
rain."

As Michael E. Bérubé says,  "Carpe Luminem."   He lives way up there in
Maine.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com  :>)