Subject: [Leica] Re: FS: Photo books and prints. New book coming out.
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:13:39 -0600

Alfie, how do you find the time to do all this. Do you have a day job?
Perhaps if you posted some samples of your work, we could all get a
better idea and appreciation of your many talents, your photographic
technique and your photographic eye. Do you have a web site the LUG/LEG
could go to?

Best of luck in your sales. How are they going?