Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: FS: Photo books and prints. New book coming out.
From: nhcharch@netscape.net (Noel Charchuk)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:20:08 -0500

Bill, I suggest the following links may help you decide where to spend your money.

Photo.net discussions on the self publishing project.

http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=003iUc

http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=003iln

Link to the much vaunted, and promoted "Postcards"
http://www.derekzeanah.com/temp/Postcards_of_an_Existentialist.pdf

Some of his other galleries on Leica-gallery.net

http://www.leica-gallery.net/alfiewang/folder-list.html

You be the judge, I would be interested to hear your reaction, or was your question tongue-in-cheek?

Noel