Subject: RE: [Leica] De-lurking, just for a moment
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 22:36:08 -0500

Dear David,

I remember you from several  (5, 7, 10?) years back on usenet.
You must have made a strong (nothing bad) impression on me.
I remember your subject matter also.  In any case, I am glad to
see you here, and gladder to see your photos.

Great pictures on your site.  Generally I much prefer your
teen pictures over the kids ones; the B&W over the
color ones, though with some exceptions in both cases;
just a  matter of personal preference I suppose.  I am curious
on the way you work with the teens.   Many shots exhibit
the characteristics for which I love Leica lenses:  wide
open at close proximity.

The postcard idea is excellent.  So is your portrait project.

Cheers,

- - Phong