Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica IIIf
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 23:30:51 -0500

- --
With the addition of a Leica 1:1 aux  50 mm. VF(or one of the cheaper
V/C clones). a IIIf is a perfectly functional camera. Don't forget
that the magnified rangefinder is still more accurate than any M
model other than the M3.

My IIIf with a collapsible Summicron is my favorite 35 mm camera. (I
almost said favorite camera, but  I vacillate between the IIIf and my
Rollei f2.8E as all time favorite).

Bob Marvin