Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica (OT) Rollei 35
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 23:48:10 -0500

- --
I've owned a Rollei 35 ((original model w/Tessar, early Singapore
production) since 1972. I just had it CLAed by Krikor Marelian, after
nearly 20 years of non-use. Its a great little camera which will
accompany me when even a screw-mount Leica w/collapsible lens is too
large.

Here's two websites that wil tel you all you need to know:

http://www.saunalahti.fi/~jsuomine/rollei/rollei35.htm

http://www.rolleicamera.com/

Bob Marvin