Subject: [Leica] Watering Hawk
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 22:52:01 -0800

Every athlete needs good hydration after a workout, regardless of species.
Kelsey found a way to give her horse water at the local park:

http://home.earthlink.net/~telyt/hawk/hawkwater.jpg

Tech stuff: Leicaflex SL, 100mm APO, K64, with a quick SprintScan 4000 scan.
The 100 is amazing.  With most scans I enlarge the image on the screen and
eventually I see more grain pattern than image detail.  With the 100 APO I
just see more detail as I enlarge the picture.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com